This complimentary webinar is RACE and NYSED approved for 1 CE credits.
Holly Hommering, DVM, DABT
June 2nd, 2020
Mental health is of the utmost importance in our society and animals exposed to medications surrounding mental wellness are a common occurrence. This presentation will explore inadvertent companion animal exposures to common anti-depressant, anxiolytic, and sleep aid medications, and will discuss exposure to popular over the counter calming aids. Through both case study and lecture format, we will outline mechanism of action, toxic doses, and therapeutic considerations for your poisoned patient.
Instructions for viewing the recorded webinar:
- You will first need to register for the webinar. After completing the registration form, you will be taken directly to the event lobby.
- In the lobby, you will see colored widgets at the bottom of your screen for the slides, media player, Q&A, speaker bio, post-test, certification, and resource list. Click on the widgets you want to have open and press play in the media player to begin the recording.
- You can download the presentation handout here or access them from the green resource list widget to follow along.
- In order to receive non-interactive CE credit for watching the presentation you will need to:
- watch the presentation for at least 45 minutes
- take and pass the corresponding post-test, which can be found in the green widget box
- click on the yellow certificate widget to download your non-interactive CE certificate