Pet Poison Helpline and AVMA LIFE have teamed up to co-sponsor webinars on a variety of topics pertaining to veterinary wellness. We share a passion for the veterinary industry and a desire to help our profession grow. We hope you can join us on our journey!
June 27th, 2019
For some veterinary professionals, there might be an air of mystery surrounding recruiters and how to work with them. To solve that mystery, we’ve invited Stacy Pursell of The VET Recruiter to present the next session in the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) Life Webinar series!
With more than 20 years of experience as an Animal Health industry and Veterinary recruiter, Stacy will share her knowledge and expertise, including:
- What is and what is not a recruiter’s role within the employment marketplace
- How recruiters work with veterinary employers
- How to get on a recruiters’ radar as a candidate
- How to respond when you’re contacted by a recruiter
- Best Practices when working with a recruiter
- Finding a position in practice vs. finding one in industry
- And much more!