This complimentary webinar is RACE and NYSED approved for 1 CE credits.
Pet Poison Helpline and AVMA LIFE have teamed up to co-sponsor webinars on a variety of topics pertaining to veterinary wellness. We share a passion for the veterinary industry and a desire to help our profession grow. We hope you can join us on our journey!
September 12, 2019
Colin Basler, DVM, MPH
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
What do Lettuce, Turkey, and Papayas have in common? They have all been the source of recent foodborne outbreaks! This webinar will provide an overview of how multistate foodborne outbreaks are identified and investigated. It will also provide a detailed review of some recent Salmonella and E. coli outbreak investigations. Come learn how veterinarians are involved in investigating and preventing foodborne outbreaks.
Instructions for viewing the recorded webinar:
- You will first need to register for the webinar. After completing the registration form, you will be taken directly to the event lobby.
- In the lobby, you will see colored widgets at the bottom of your screen for the slides, media player, Q&A, speaker bio, post-test, certification, and resource list. Click on the widgets you want to have open and press play in the media player to begin the recording.
- You can download the presentation handout here or access them from the green resource list widget to follow along.
- In order to receive non-interactive CE credit for watching the presentation you will need to:
- watch the presentation for at least 45 minutes
- take and pass the corresponding post-test, which can be found in the green widget box
- click on the yellow certificate widget to download your non-interactive CE certificate