This complimentary webinar is RACE and NYSED approved for 1 CE credits.
Tuesday November 10th, 2020
Dominic Tauer, DVM, DABT, NREMT
With this time of quarantine more people are spending time at home with their pets or even adopting new pets than ever before. This lecture will cover common toxin exposure in the home focusing on cleaning products, detergents, aerosolized products, common household plants, and objects.
Instructions for viewing the recorded webinar:
- You will first need to register for the webinar. After completing the registration form, you will be taken directly to the event lobby.
- In the lobby, you will see colored widgets at the bottom of your screen for the slides, media player, Q&A, speaker bio, post-test, certification, and resource list. Click on the widgets you want to have open and press play in the media player to begin the recording.
- You can download the download the presentation handout here or access them from the green resource list widget to follow along.
- In order to receive non-interactive CE credit for watching the presentation you will need to:
- watch the presentation for at least 45 minutes
- take and pass the corresponding post-test, which can be found in the green widget box
- click on the yellow certificate widget to download your non-interactive CE certificate