This complimentary webinar is RACE approved for 1 CE credit.
Speaker: Charlotte Flint, DVM, DABT, DABVT
Recorded Date: Tuesday, February 01, 2022
Everyone knows chocolate is “bad” for dogs, but what does that really mean? How much chocolate is too much chocolate, and how do you assess your patient’s risk with so many kinds of chocolate foods out there? We will discuss the theobromine content of various chocolate products, risk assessment, and how to appropriately decontaminate and treat the chocolate poisoned patient.
Instructions for viewing the recorded webinar:
- You will first need to register for the webinar. After completing the registration form, you will be taken directly to the event lobby.
- In the lobby, you will see colored widgets at the bottom of your screen for the slides, media player, Q&A, speaker bio, post-test, certification, and resource list. Click on the widgets you want to have open and press play in the media player to begin the recording.
- In order to receive non-interactive CE credit for watching the presentation you will need to:
- watch the presentation for at least 40 minutes
- take and pass the corresponding post-test, which can be found in the green widget box
- click on the yellow certificate widget to download your non-interactive CE certificate