This complimentary webinar RACE approved for 1 CE credit.
Tabatha Regehr, DVM
April 6th, 2021
This lecture will cover various decontamination methods for cats and dogs. The main focus will be gastrointestinal decontamination such as inducing emesis, giving activated charcoal, gastric lavage, etc. Dermal, ocular, inhalant and fluid decontamination will be briefly covered. Additionally, we will examine the indications for appropriate decontamination and explain contraindications.
Instructions for viewing the recorded webinar:
- You will first need to register for the webinar. After completing the registration form, you will be taken directly to the event lobby.
- In the lobby, you will see colored widgets at the bottom of your screen for the slides, media player, Q&A, speaker bio, post-test, certification, and resource list. Click on the widgets you want to have open and press play in the media player to begin the recording.
- You can download the download the presentation handout here or access them from the green resource list widget to follow along.
- In order to receive non-interactive CE credit for watching the presentation you will need to:
- watch the presentation for at least 45 minutes
- take and pass the corresponding post-test, which can be found in the green widget box
- click on the yellow certificate widget to download your non-interactive CE certificate