This complimentary webinar RACE approved for 1 CE credit.
Katie Peterson, DVM, DACVECC, DABT
July 13th, 2021
View the recorded webinar here!
This webinar will review 3 cases of common drug ingestion (albuterol, pimobendan and diltiazem) that result in cardiovascular toxicity. This will be a case based discussion focused on real life cases and treatment that may be encountered in practice.
Instructions for viewing the recorded webinar:
- You will first need to register for the webinar. After completing the registration form, you will be taken directly to the event lobby.
- In the lobby, you will see colored widgets at the bottom of your screen for the slides, media player, Q&A, speaker bio, post-test, certification, and resource list. Click on the widgets you want to have open and press play in the media player to begin the recording.
- In order to receive non-interactive CE credit for watching the presentation you will need to:
- watch the presentation for at least 40 minutes
- take and pass the corresponding post-test, which can be found in the green widget box
- click on the yellow certificate widget to download your non-interactive CE certificate