This complimentary webinar RACE approved for 1 CE credit.
Renee Schmid, DVM, DABT, DABVT
October 5th, 2021
We all know about zinc in pennies, but in other products such as sunscreen and diaper creams? Iron in hand warmers? Yes! It’s in there. We will review the ins and outs of heavy metal exposures in dogs and cats including iron and zinc including toxicity concerns, clinical signs, diagnosis, management, prognosis as well as different places these metals may be found.
Instructions for viewing the recorded webinar:
- You will first need to register for the webinar. After completing the registration form, you will be taken directly to the event lobby.
- In the lobby, you will see colored widgets at the bottom of your screen for the slides, media player, Q&A, speaker bio, post-test, certification, and resource list. Click on the widgets you want to have open and press play in the media player to begin the recording.
- In order to receive non-interactive CE credit for watching the presentation you will need to:
- watch the presentation for at least 45 minutes
- take and pass the corresponding post-test, which can be found in the green widget box
- click on the yellow certificate widget to download your non-interactive CE certificate