This complimentary webinar is RACE approved
The holidays are a great time of celebration with family and friends. Pets may also join in on winter festivities with unfortunate effects. This webinar will discuss common toxins involved around celebrating the holidays. Topics will include toxins found in cooking, brewing, baking, ornament making and being merry. Attendees should expect an overview of the mechanisms causing toxicity, clinical signs, and medical management needs.
Instructions for viewing the recorded webinar:
- You will first need to register for the webinar. After completing the registration form, you will be taken directly to the event lobby.
- In the lobby, you will see colored widgets at the bottom of your screen for the slides, media player, Q&A, speaker bio, post-test, certification, and resource list. Click on the widgets you want to have open and press play in the media player to begin the recording.
- In order to receive non-interactive CE credit for watching the presentation you will need to:
- watch the presentation for at least 40 minutes
- take and pass the corresponding post-test, which can be found in the green widget box
- click on the yellow certificate widget to download your non-interactive CE certificate