This complimentary webinar is RACE approved for 1 CE credits
Speaker: Addie Reinhard, DVM
Date: Thursday, February 03, 2022
Time: 12pm-1pm CST
It has been estimated that around half of veterinarians are experiencing symptoms of burnout, and according to the most recent Merck Animal Health Veterinary Wellbeing Study, veterinarians were more likely to experience burnout than physicians despite fewer hours worked. In this seminar, we will discuss research findings regarding burnout within the veterinary profession including incidence of burnout and proposed causes. You will learn to recognize the symptoms of burnout in yourself and others as well as some individual and organizational strategies to reduce burnout within the veterinary profession.
Instructions for viewing the recorded webinar:
- You will first need to register for the webinar. After completing the registration form, you will be taken directly to the event lobby.
- In the lobby, you will see colored widgets at the bottom of your screen for the slides, media player, Q&A, speaker bio, post-test, certification, and resource list. Click on the widgets you want to have open and press play in the media player to begin the recording.
- In order to receive non-interactive CE credit for watching the presentation you will need to:
- watch the presentation for at least 40 minutes
- take and pass the corresponding post-test, which can be found in the green widget box
- click on the yellow certificate widget to download your non-interactive CE certificate