This complimentary webinar is RACE and NYSED approved for 1 CE credits.
Ahna Brutlag, DVM, MS, DABT, DABVT
Director, Veterinary Services & Senior Veterinary Toxicologist
September 17th, 2019
Pet exposure to cannabis containing products—both recreational and medicinal—continues to increase. Cannabis products are even sold for use in pets. This webinar will review the many cannabis sources available to the public including foods and food additives, along with other novel, concentrated sources, such as oils and resins. We will also review the endocannabinoid system, expected clinical signs associated with various cannabis formulations, medical treatment approaches, and the prognosis for cats and dogs.
Instructions for viewing the recorded webinar:
- You will first need to register for the webinar. After completing the registration form, you will be taken directly to the event lobby.
- In the lobby, you will see colored widgets at the bottom of your screen for the slides, media player, Q&A, speaker bio, post-test, certification, and resource list. Click on the widgets you want to have open and press play in the media player to begin the recording.
- You can download the presentation handout here or access them from the green resource list widget to follow along.
- In order to receive non-interactive CE credit for watching the presentation you will need to:
- watch the presentation for at least 45 minutes
- take and pass the corresponding post-test, which can be found in the green widget box
- click on the yellow certificate widget to download your non-interactive CE certificate