This complimentary webinar RACE approved for 1 CE credit.
Recorded Date: Thursday, November 4th
Speaker:Adam Christman, DVM, MBA
It has been said that changing your mindset changes your life. And that is more true in veterinary medicine than ever before. This FUN session will have you standing, moving, laughing and learning. Learn simple strategies to help enhance your growth mindset both at work and at home. Be a better veterinarian, colleague and friend to those around you!
Instructions for viewing the recorded webinar:
- You will first need to register for the webinar. After completing the registration form, you will be taken directly to the event lobby.
- In the lobby, you will see colored widgets at the bottom of your screen for the slides, media player, Q&A, speaker bio, post-test, certification, and resource list. Click on the widgets you want to have open and press play in the media player to begin the recording.
- In order to receive non-interactive CE credit for watching the presentation you will need to:
- watch the presentation for at least 40 minutes
- take and pass the corresponding post-test, which can be found in the green widget box
- click on the yellow certificate widget to download your non-interactive CE certificate