This complimentary webinar is RACE and NYSED approved for 1 CE credits.
Charlotte Flint, DVM, DABT
Tuesday, February 5th, 2019
Essential oils are becoming increasingly popular and are found in a myriad of aromatherapy, cleaning, pest repellent, and other natural products. With the ubiquity of essential oil products in homes, pets are bound to come across them. Though natural, essential oils are not always safe for pets, and this webinar will review a variety of essential oils, essential oil products, and their safety concerns. This lecture will also discuss risk reduction, clinical signs, and medical management of essential oil poisonings in pets.
Instructions for viewing the recorded webinar:
- You will first need to register for the webinar. After completing the registration form, you will be taken directly to the event lobby.
- In the lobby, you will see colored widgets at the bottom of your screen for the slides, media player, Q&A, speaker bio, post-test, certification, and resource list. Click on the widgets you want to have open and press play in the media player to begin the recording.
- You can download the presentation slides here or access them from the green resource list widget to follow along.
- In order to receive non-interactive CE credit for watching the presentation you will need to:
- watch the presentation for at least 45 minutes
- take and pass the corresponding post-test, which can be found in the green widget box
- click on the yellow certificate widget to download your non-interactive CE certificate