Speaker: Kerry O’Hara, Ph.D
Recoded on Date: Thursday, November 10, 2022
This course will identify emergent trends within the Animal Health Industry impacting veterinary hospitals today. These trends, following demographic and culture shifts, shape how the perceived experience of pet owners has changed, and how these trends have evolved their needs with veterinarians moving forward.
Instructions for viewing the recorded webinar:
- You will first need to register for the webinar. After completing the registration form, you will be taken directly to the event lobby.
- In the lobby, you will see colored widgets at the bottom of your screen for the slides, media player, Q&A, speaker bio, post-test, certification, and resource list. Click on the widgets you want to have open and press play in the media player to begin the recording.
- In order to receive non-interactive CE credit for watching the presentation you will need to:
- watch the presentation for at least 40 minutes
- take and pass the corresponding post-test, which can be found in the green widget box
- click on the yellow certificate widget to download your non-interactive CE certificate