This complimentary webinar is RACE and NYSED approved for 1 CE credits.
Ashley Smit, DVM
February 9th 2021
Are you prepared for Valentine’s Day toxins? This year the traditional treats may look a little different. Be ready to see more cannabis, xylitol, and even magic mushrooms in those chocolate boxes. Following on the heels of 2020, expect a bumper crop of floral deliveries as we discuss the top 5 flowers sold on Valentine’s Day. As for those who get a headache just thinking about Feb 14, we’ve got you covered too. We’ll talk about pain relievers and migraine medications—the sometimes necessary combo for dealing with both the headaches and hangovers that accompany this Day of Love. Join us as we discuss toxic doses, clinical signs, and treatment recommendations for these Valentine’s troublemakers.
Instructions for viewing the recorded webinar:
- You will first need to register for the webinar. After completing the registration form, you will be taken directly to the event lobby.
- In the lobby, you will see colored widgets at the bottom of your screen for the slides, media player, Q&A, speaker bio, post-test, certification, and resource list. Click on the widgets you want to have open and press play in the media player to begin the recording.
- You can download the download the presentation handout here or access them from the green resource list widget to follow along.
- In order to receive non-interactive CE credit for watching the presentation you will need to:
- watch the presentation for at least 45 minutes
- take and pass the corresponding post-test, which can be found in the green widget box
- click on the yellow certificate widget to download your non-interactive CE certificate