Please help us spread the word to “leave out the lilies” in households with cats! The following items are downloadable and able to be shared on your website, social media channels, email blasts, and in your clinic.
No Lilies for Kitties Flyer
By clicking the No Lilies for Kitties graphic, a new window will open. You can right click on the image and save it to your computer. From there, you can print and share it however you would like.
You can also download and print the below images to create a fold-able table top:
Lily Newsletters and PDFs
The following PDFs can be downloaded and shared:
Lily Toxicity Video
The Lily Toxicity video can be shared on social media, embedded on your website, or downloaded and used in your clinic’s waiting room. See below for instructions on how to accomplish this:
If you’d simply like to share the video on your social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.), you can share it by using this link:
- Lily Toxicity: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Has_FBeMpY
To embed the video on your company website, have your web developer, or someone who is comfortable editing your website, follow these quick steps:
- Copy this code:
<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/-Has_FBeMpY” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Paste the code into your blog or website on the page you’d like it to show up (note that this needs to be pasted in the HTML code of your site)
Alternatively, if you’d like to download the YouTube video and burn it to a disk or flash drive to play it in your lobby or on a computer, you can do so by going to our Dropbox link and downloading the .MOV file.
- Go to: https://www.dropbox.com/s/unz2yoxnzht0xcp/Paws%20on%20Safety%20-%20Lily%20Toxicity.mov?dl=0
- Click the blue Download button at the top of your screen
- Click Direct Download
- If you need to create a Dropbox account, you can do so for free. Otherwise, just click “sign in” and input your username and password.
- Save the video to your computer
- Now that the video is saved on your computer, you can either download it to an external hardware device or burn it onto a disc to play in your lobby (the method you choose will depend on the technology in your waiting room).