Pet Poison Helpline is a 24-hour animal poison control service for pet owners and veterinary professionals who require assistance with treating a potentially poisoned pet.
Voted a Top Work Place
- SafetyCall International/Pet Poison Helpline is honored to have been named a Minneapolis Star Tribune Top Workplace for 9 out of the last 10 years. This award is especially meaningful to us because it’s entirely based on employee nominations and feedback! Thousands of employers participate every year and only a fraction receive this prestigious award.
- We are truly among the best of the best workplaces! We could not be an employer of choice without our WONDERFUL employees who are passionate and dedicated and our leaders who put time and attention into creating an environment where our staff can thrive. Thanks to our fantastic team for making us a TOP WORKPLACE!
PET POISON HELPLINE MISSIONOur mission is to save pets’ lives and make the world a safer place for animals.
Thanks for your interest in employment with PPH/SCI! Our current openings are listed below.
Don’t see a position you’re interested in? We have an ongoing recruitment process and would encourage interested candidates to submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for future opportunities. Applicants who submit their information will be kept on file and considered for future roles.
Curious about what it’s like to work for PPH? Email email@example.com with your questions!
-The HR Team
States We Work In
Our employees work in multiple states throughout the country! Want to know if we’re hiring in your state? See the list below:
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- South Carolina
Work from Home Requirements
Remote candidates may be asked to provide specific information about their IT equipment and internet provider. More information about our IT requirements are provided during the interview process. In addition to the IT requirements listed below, candidates must also have a designated home office area that meets certain requirements and may not have any other responsibilities during the time they are working such as caring for dependents.
- High Speed Internet (not WiFi)
- Landline phone (with a headset)
- Surge Protection
- Paper Shredder
- Computer with Windows 10 Home or Pro Edition Operating System
- Must have Windows 10 Microsoft Word & Excel
- Desktops & Laptops can be used, but must be able to connect up to 3 monitors
- No Apple computers
Benefits of Employement
- Ability to work from home
- Medical Insurance Options
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- 401k with Match
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- C/E & License Reimbursement
- Incentive Programs
- And Many more!
Are you a 3rd or 4th year veterinary student? Interested in spending a week or two at an animal poison control helpline? Check out Pet Poison Helpline’s externship program. For contact info, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (subject line: Externship).
Our Values & Principles
- We care
- We pursue excellence
- We develop expertise
- We creatively find innovative solutions
- We act and behave independently as a company and fervently protect our reputations
- Integrity, Honesty & Trust
Conferences & Events
If you’re attending any upcoming events, we’d love to say hello! View our list of upcoming events we’ll be attending below.