Jump from ER to Pet Poison Helpline®
Pet Poison Helpline® is a 24-hour animal poison control service for pet owners and veterinary professionals who require assistance with treating a potentially poisoned pet.
Voted a Top Work Place
- SafetyCall International/Pet Poison Helpline® is honored to have been named a Minneapolis Star Tribune Top Workplace for 11 out of the last 12 years. This award is especially meaningful to us because it’s entirely based on employee nominations and feedback! Thousands of employers participate every year and only a fraction receive this prestigious award.
- We are truly among the best of the best workplaces! We could not be an employer of choice without our WONDERFUL employees who are passionate and dedicated and our leaders who put time and attention into creating an environment where our staff can thrive. Thanks to our fantastic team for making us a TOP WORKPLACE!
PET POISON HELPLINE MISSIONOur mission is to save pets’ lives and make the world a safer place for animals.
Thanks for your interest in employment with Pet Poison Helpline®/SafetyCall! Our current openings are listed below.
Don’t see a position you’re interested in? We have an ongoing recruitment process and encourage interested candidates to apply to the post below that best matches your credentials. Applicants who apply in this way will be considered for future roles.
Curious about what it’s like to work for PPH? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions!
The HR Team
If you are viewing this page on a mobile device or tablet please swipe to see all of the current postings.
States We Work In
Our employees work in multiple states throughout the country! Want to know if we’re hiring in your state? See the list below:
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
Work from Home Requirements
Remote candidates may be asked to provide specific information about their IT equipment and internet provider. More information about our IT requirements are provided during the interview process. In addition to the IT requirements listed below, candidates must also have a designated home office area that meets certain requirements and may not have any other responsibilities during the time they are working such as caring for dependents. *Please note that candidates are NOT required to meet these expectations to be eligible to apply or in the interview process, but may need to show proof of being able to obtain them should they be hired as an employee.
- Employee Provides:
- High Speed Internet, no WiFi (Cable or DSL. Candidates will be asked to submit specific information about their internet in the interview process)
- Landline Phone
- Phone Headset
- Paper Shredder
- Back-up generator recommended
- Employees are required to use the modem and router provided by their ISP provider to ensure equipment is up to date in order to minimize interruptions with internet connections. Personal equipment is not permitted.
- Pet Poison Helpline® Provides:
- Computer with (2) monitors
- Computer Speakers
- Network Cables
- Web Cam
- Surge Proctor
Benefits of Employement
- Ability to work from home
- Medical Insurance Options
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- 401k with Match
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- C/E & License Reimbursement
- Incentive Programs
- And Many more!
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
Are you a 4th year veterinary student? Interested in spending a week or two at an animal poison control helpline? Check out Pet Poison Helpline®’s externship program. For contact info, email us at email@example.com (subject line: Externship).
Our Values & Principles
- We care
- We pursue excellence
- We develop expertise
- We creatively find innovative solutions
- We act and behave independently as a company and fervently protect our reputations
- Integrity, Honesty & Trust