This complimentary webinar is RACE approved
Speaker: Holly Hommerding, DVM, DABT
Date: Tuesday, October 25, 2022
Time: 12pm-1pm CST
This webinar will discuss toxins or poisons that may result in anemia in our companion animal patients. Using a case-based approach, we will delve into toxins that may either affect red blood cell health, red blood cell production, or result in bleeding or coagulopathy thereby affecting red blood cell volumes in our patients. In evaluating the expected clinical presentation of these patients, we will develop a list of differential diagnoses from a toxicological perspective, discuss diagnostic tools to investigate such underlying causes, and consider treatment courses most appropriate to both the toxin and poisoned patient.
Instructions for viewing the recorded webinar:
- You will first need to register for the webinar. After completing the registration form, you will be taken directly to the event lobby.
- In the lobby, you will see colored widgets at the bottom of your screen for the slides, media player, Q&A, speaker bio, post-test, certification, and resource list. Click on the widgets you want to have open and press play in the media player to begin the recording.
- In order to receive non-interactive CE credit for watching the presentation you will need to:
- watch the presentation for at least 40 minutes
- take and pass the corresponding post-test, which can be found in the green widget box
- click on the yellow certificate widget to download your non-interactive CE certificate