This complimentary webinar RACE approved for 1 CE credit.
Speaker: Holly Hommerding, DVM, DABT
Recorded: Tuesday, November 9th
View the recorded webinar here!
This presentation will explore a myriad of differential diagnoses and toxins that may be considered in the acutely neurological companion animal patient. As we pair clinical signs to potential toxins in helping to build the differential diagnosis list, we will also discuss appropriate diagnostic tests and symptomatic and supportive care measures recommended in the management of these cases.
Instructions for viewing the recorded webinar:
- You will first need to register for the webinar. After completing the registration form, you will be taken directly to the event lobby.
- In the lobby, you will see colored widgets at the bottom of your screen for the slides, media player, Q&A, speaker bio, post-test, certification, and resource list. Click on the widgets you want to have open and press play in the media player to begin the recording.
- In order to receive non-interactive CE credit for watching the presentation you will need to:
- watch the presentation for at least 45 minutes
- take and pass the corresponding post-test, which can be found in the green widget box
- click on the yellow certificate widget to download your non-interactive CE certificate