This complimentary webinar is RACE approved
Speaker: Renee Schmid, DVM, DABT, DABVT
Recoded Date: Tuesday, February 28, 2023
Recorded Time: 12pm-1pm CST
Dogs and cats living in rural and agricultural areas are often exposed to products intended for other species. This may lead to severe poisoning and potentially death. In this program, we will discuss the concerns with the feed additive, Monensin, large animal ivermectin products, insecticides including Golden Malrin and other organophosphates/carbamates, common rodenticides including anticoagulants, bromethalin and cholecalciferol, as well as a common equine medication, Pergolide.
Instructions for viewing the recorded webinar:
- You will first need to register for the webinar. After completing the registration form, you will be taken directly to the event lobby.
- In the lobby, you will see colored widgets at the bottom of your screen for the slides, media player, Q&A, speaker bio, post-test, certification, and resource list. Click on the widgets you want to have open and press play in the media player to begin the recording.
- In order to receive non-interactive CE credit for watching the presentation you will need to:
- watch the presentation for at least 40 minutes
- take and pass the corresponding post-test, which can be found in the green widget box
- click on the yellow certificate widget to download your non-interactive CE certificate