Please note: this program is available for non-interactive CE credit.
Speaker: Steven Feldman
Date: Thursday, August 18th, 2022
Time: 12pm-1pm CST
The pandemic has brought pets and people closer than ever, which has coincided with more attuned pet owners who are prioritizing their pet’s health. In turn, the demand for veterinary care is at an all-time high, as is information about the human-animal bond. This program will feature Steven Feldman, President of the Human Animal Bond Research Institute (HABRI), reviewing key data on the impact of the human-animal bond on pet owner behavior, and how communicating the science of the human-animal bond can lead to better veterinary care. Steven will offer advice on how veterinarians can leverage the human-animal bond to improve the practice of veterinary medicine, while reconnecting with their purpose and passion.
Instructions for viewing the recorded webinar:
- You will first need to register for the webinar. After completing the registration form, you will be taken directly to the event lobby.
- In the lobby, you will see colored widgets at the bottom of your screen for the slides, media player, Q&A, speaker bio, post-test, certification, and resource list. Click on the widgets you want to have open and press play in the media player to begin the recording.
- In order to receive non-interactive CE credit for watching the presentation you will need to:
- watch the presentation for at least 40 minutes
- take and pass the corresponding post-test, which can be found in the green widget box
- click on the yellow certificate widget to download your non-interactive CE certificate