This complimentary webinar is RACE approved for 1 CE credits
Speaker: Lee-Anne McAlear
Date: Thursday, June 09, 2022
Time: 12pm-1pm CST
This course covers the changing forces, trends and innovations impacting our business and our client experience. It answers the questions, “How do we prepare for these dynamic changes? How do we engage our people in thinking creatively around our challenges? And how do we innovate in a way that grows our business and delights our clients? How do we frame this disruptive environment so that our employees, our clients and our patients have a sense of comfort and can thrive?’”
Instructions for viewing the recorded webinar:
- You will first need to register for the webinar. After completing the registration form, you will be taken directly to the event lobby.
- In the lobby, you will see colored widgets at the bottom of your screen for the slides, media player, Q&A, speaker bio, post-test, certification, and resource list. Click on the widgets you want to have open and press play in the media player to begin the recording.
- In order to receive non-interactive CE credit for watching the presentation you will need to:
- watch the presentation for at least 40 minutes
- take and pass the corresponding post-test, which can be found in the green widget box
- click on the yellow certificate widget to download your non-interactive CE certificate