This complimentary webinar is RACE and NYSED approved for 1 CE credits.
Dr. Tabatha Regehr, DVM
October 6th, 2020
What pet poison sends a chill through your bones when you have a case to manage? There is no better time than Halloween to discuss the scariest and most dangerous toxins in small animals. This webinar will focus on 5 topics that warrant an emergency consult and treatment with every exposure.
Instructions for viewing the recorded webinar:
- You will first need to register for the webinar. After completing the registration form, you will be taken directly to the event lobby.
- In the lobby, you will see colored widgets at the bottom of your screen for the slides, media player, Q&A, speaker bio, post-test, certification, and resource list. Click on the widgets you want to have open and press play in the media player to begin the recording.
- In order to receive non-interactive CE credit for watching the presentation you will need to:
- watch the presentation for at least 45 minutes
- take and pass the corresponding post-test, which can be found in the green widget box
- click on the yellow certificate widget to download your non-interactive CE certificate