Our mission at Pet Poison Helpline is to make the world a safer place for animals and to save pets’ lives 24/7. We also pride ourselves in providing you with the most accurate and relevant information in order to help keep your pets safe, healthy, and happy!
2020 was a difficult year in many ways and presented us all with new challenges and obstacles. We are honored that during this stressful time we had both pet owners and veterinary professionals look to us for guidance.
Visit the pages below to catch-up on our most visited posts of 2020:
- Essential Oils and Cats
- Mouse and Rat Poison: Rodenticides Poisonous to Dogs and Cats
- Introducing a New Dog to a Home with Resident Dogs
- Cat Bite: An Incident Not to be Taken Lightly
- Marijuana Toxicity in Pets
- Common Flea and Tick Toxicity Questions and Answers
- Are Those Packaging Freshness Packets Really Toxic to Dogs?
- Essential Oils and Dogs
- Is Chocolate Poisonous to Dogs?
- Top 10 Human Medications Poisonous to Pets
Visit the pages below to learn more about our most searched items of 2020:
- Peace Lily
- Aloe Vera
- Sago Palm
- Tea Tree Oil
We look forward to continuing to provide you with the highest quality information and continuing to save even more pets in 2021!