This complimentary webinar is RACE approved
Speaker: Ryane E. Englar, DVM, DABVP
Date: Thursday, May 04, 2023
Time: 12pm-1pm CST
This course will explore how transparency is both desired by veterinary clients and applicable to the canine/feline consultation. Learners will be walked through several case examples in which transparency strengthens the veterinarian-client-patient relationship (VCPR) to demonstrate that this skill can be infused with success into everyday clinical practice.
Instructions for viewing the recorded webinar:
- You will first need to register for the webinar. After completing the registration form, you will be taken directly to the event lobby.
- In the lobby, you will see colored widgets at the bottom of your screen for the slides, media player, Q&A, speaker bio, post-test, certification, and resource list. Click on the widgets you want to have open and press play in the media player to begin the recording.
- In order to receive non-interactive CE credit for watching the presentation you will need to:
- watch the presentation for at least 50 minutes
- take and pass the corresponding post-test, which can be found in the green widget box
- click on the yellow certificate widget to download your non-interactive CE certificate