This complimentary webinar is RACE approved
Speaker: Tiffany Hughes, DVM
Recorded Date: Tuesday, June 20, 2023
This course will cover case presentation, diagnosis, and treatment for 6 types of mushroom toxicosis.
- Mushroom identification resources
- Case presentation, diagnosis, and treatment
- Hallucinogenic Mushrooms (ie psilocybin)
- Isoxazole Mushrooms (some amanita sp)
- Muscarinic Mushrooms (Inocybe/Clitocybe)
- Hydrazine Mushrooms (false morels)
- Cyclopeptide Mushrooms (ie Death Caps)
- Unknown mushroom
Instructions for viewing the recorded webinar:
- You will first need to register for the webinar. After completing the registration form, you will be taken directly to the event lobby.
- In the lobby, you will see colored widgets at the bottom of your screen for the media player, Q&A, speaker bio, post-test, certification, and resource list. Click on the widgets you want to have open and press play in the media player to begin the recording.
- In order to receive non-interactive CE credit for watching the presentation you will need to:
- watch the presentation for at least 50 minutes
- take and pass the corresponding post-test, which can be found in the green widget box
- click on the yellow certificate widget to download your non-interactive CE certificate