Webinars: Free, RACE-Approved Continuing Education
Need CE? Interested in toxicology? Check out our upcoming and previously recorded educational webinars for veterinary professionals. All webinars are NYSED and RACE-approved, and good for 1 hour of free, CE credit.
Archived webinars: All of our previous webinars are recorded and can be viewed on your own time for non-interactive CE credit. Simply watch the presentation in its entirety, take and then submit the post-test included on the page. Please note that it may take 7-14 days to receive your CE certificate.
If you have any questions regarding our webinars, please visit the FAQ page listed below.
- February 2018: Approaching Poisonings Correctly, Right from the Start
- April 2018: Advanced Fluid Therapy for the Poisoned Patient
- June 2018: Fertilizers, Herbicides and Lawn Insecticides
- September 2018: Updates on Marijuana Intoxications
- November 2018: Feline Toxins
- January 2018: AVMA Life and PPH – Millennial Relationship to Service Brands
- Webinar Archive
- Webinar FAQs