Webinars: Free, RACE-Approved Continuing Education
Need CE? Interested in toxicology? Check out our upcoming and previously recorded educational webinars for veterinary professionals. All webinars are NYSED and RACE-approved, and good for 1 hour of free, CE credit.
Archived webinars: All of our previous webinars are recorded and can be viewed on your own time for non-interactive CE credit. Simply watch the presentation in its entirety, take and then submit the post-test included on the page. Please note that it may take 7-14 days to receive your CE certificate.
If you have any questions regarding our webinars, please visit the FAQ page listed below.
- January 2017: A Toxicologist and ER Vet Walk Into a Bar – Lively Case Discussion Ensues
- February 2017: Avoiding Heartbreak: Valentine Dangers Poisonous to Pets
- April 2017: Decontamination of the Poisoned Patient: What, Why, When and How
- June 2017: Outdoor Toxins: Don’t let these poisons ruin your summertime fun
- September 2017: Pot and Pets: Updates on Marijuana Intoxications in Dogs and Cats
- November 2017: Intoxications due to Eye Drops and Nasal Sprays
- Veterinary Mental Health & Wellness
- AVMA Life/PPH Webinars
- Webinar Archive
- Webinar FAQs