Need CE? Interested in toxicology? Check out our upcoming and previously recorded educational webinars for veterinary professionals. Many webinars are NYSED and RACE-approved, and good for 1 hour of free, CE credit.
- AVMA LIFE/PLIT and PPH – The Art and (Brain) Science of an Unprecedented Year SPEAKER: Dr. Jen Brandt LISW-S, PhD SPONSOR: AVMA LIFE/AVMA PLIT
- Common Quarantine Toxins: Cleaners, Products, and Plants that Cause Poisoning in a Home Setting SPEAKER: Dominic Tauer, DVM, DABT, NREMT, SPONSOR: Nationwide
- Worst of the Worst: Evaluating the Most Dangerous Toxins for Pets SPEAKER: Tabatha Regher, DVM, SPONSOR: Nationwide
- AVMA LIFE/PLIT and PPH – Communication Tools for Managing Angry Clients SPEAKER: Jane R. Shaw, DVM, PhD, SPONSOR: AVMA LIFE/AVMA PLIT
- Safety of CBD and THC in Dogs: What Does the Data Say? SPEAKER: Justyna Kulpa, PhD, Bob Menardi, DVM,
- AVMA LIFE/PLIT and PPH – Employee Health and Safety in Veterinary Practice SPEAKER: Scott Simpson , SPONSOR: AVMA LIFE/AVMA PLIT
- Management of the Anti-Depressants and Anxiolytic Exposure Patient SPEAKER: Holly Hommering, DVM, DABT, SPONSOR: Nationwide