Need CE? Interested in toxicology? Check out our upcoming and previously recorded educational webinars for veterinary professionals. Many webinars are NYSED and RACE-approved, and good for 1 hour of free, CE credit.
- Worst of the Worst: Evaluating the Most Dangerous Toxins for Pets SPEAKER: Tabatha Regher, DVM SPONSOR: Nationwide
- Hot Topic: To Be Announced SPEAKER: Dominic Tauer, DVM, DABT, NREMT SPONSOR: Nationwide
- AVMA LIFE/PLIT and PPH – Communication Tools for Managing Angry Clients SPEAKER: Jane R. Shaw, DVM, PhD, SPONSOR: AVMA LIFE/AVMA PLIT
- Safety of CBD and THC in Dogs: What Does the Data Say? SPEAKER: Justyna Kulpa, PhD, Bob Menardi, DVM,
- AVMA LIFE/PLIT and PPH – Employee Health and Safety in Veterinary Practice SPEAKER: Scott Simpson , SPONSOR: AVMA LIFE/AVMA PLIT
- Management of the Anti-Depressants and Anxiolytic Exposure Patient SPEAKER: Holly Hommering, DVM, DABT, SPONSOR: Nationwide