Need CE? Interested in toxicology? Check out our upcoming and previously recorded educational webinars for veterinary professionals. Many webinars are NYSED and RACE-approved, and good for 1 hour of free, CE credit.
- Overview of Rodenticide Classes and Therapy Needs SPEAKER: Renee Schmid, DVM, DABT SPONSOR: Nationwide
- Pot & Pets: Updates on Cannabis Exposure in Dogs and Cats SPEAKER: Ahna Brutlag, DVM, MS, DABT, DABVT, SPONSOR: Nationwide
- AVMA LIFE and PPH – Something to Chew On: A Start to Finish Overview of Foodborne Outbreak Investigations SPEAKER: Colin Basler, DVM, MPH, SPONSOR: AVMA LIFE
- The Fungus Among Us: Mushroom Poisoning in Cats & Dogs SPEAKER: Katie Peterson, DVM, DACVECC, SPONSOR: Nationwide
- AVMA LIFE and PPH – Illness Outbreaks linked to Enteric Zoonoses and the Interconnectedness of Human and Animal Health SPEAKER: Megin Nichols, DVM, MPH, DACVPM, SPONSOR: AVMA Life
- Pets vs Toxic Plants: How to Tilt the Balance to Favor Your Patient SPEAKER: Susan Holland, DVM, SPONSOR: Nationwide
- Sniffing Out the Truth About Essential Oils and Pets SPEAKER: Charlotte Flint, DVM, DABT, SPONSOR: Nationwide